Friday, April 27, 2012

Hello World

Well this is the first post to the blog. If anyone happens to stumble upon this blog this early I will promise you it's going to get interesting. Basically to sum things up I drag race a modified streetable Harley Davidson Sportster. Ok so that's not very exciting. On the other hand I know quite a few pro level racers and I plan on bringing you closer to the action of motorcycle drag racing then ever before. I don't just like Harleys so if you think you'll be reading about v-twins every day well you're wrong. I run the MIROCK Superbike Series and AHDRA. I hope I can bring some excellent coverage from the track and show you how its done.

Just a side note the picture shown is me at Virginia Motorsports Park a few weekends ago.

Stick around this should be a fun ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment