Tuesday, May 1, 2012

AHDRA Heads To North Carolina This Weekend

   Well I'm working on getting some interviews together to publish sometime in the near future, but on the other hand I'm gearing up to head down to good ole' Rockingham NC to participate in the second AHDRA event of the year. This will be my first AHDRA event so I'm not to sure what to expect. I am sure of one thing there's going to be some good competition in the Sportsman E.T. class. I'm pretty excited to head down, mainly because I'll be there with the man who built my motor, Shaun Reno. Reno used to race the Pro Stock division in AHDRA and is now on board with Capone Racing and Brancaccio Top Fuel. Reno is definitely an inspiration to me among many others. It will definitely be a special weekend to be racing with a legend in my pit.

   I'll definitely have some details up soon and some photos from the ride down. I might not have mentioned but the bike I race, i also ride it to the track. Rockingham is about 300 miles and 5 hours from my door step. I'll be riding my bike the whole way there, racing and then riding home.

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment