Friday, May 4, 2012

Day One: Carolina Spring Nitro Nationals

   Well my 300 plus mile ride from Hampton Va to Rockingham Nc went smooth for the most part. I had to make some minor adjustments along the way but nothing to serious.

   I got her in time to see some of the test and tune action. Just to make it quick, the smell of Nitro is heavy in the air. Besides the Nitro powered bikes there are numerous other very impressive bikes. The competition should prove to be fierce in every division this weekend. I have to admit there are alot of fast harleys out here.

   I've had the chance to make it around the pits and take some pictures. Enjoy.

See you tomorrow!

Sorry about the photos... They keep going in side ways i'll have to fix it later.



1 comment:

  1. Wish I could of been there! Had a good weekend at practice up here at Oley though. See ya around.

    -Eric

    ReplyDelete