Thursday, May 17, 2012

Its Been Too Quiet...

   Well its been a few days since I last made a post, so I figured I would check in. Its been pretty busy around here lately. My wonderful girlfriend of several years finally graduated from VCU, so a big congratulations to her. Me and some of the guys cruised up good ole route 5 to Richmond this past Saturday to see her walk and party.
   Today another wonderful semester of school started today, not really that exciting. I don't think I've mentioned it but I'm a designer and I am currently enrolled at TCC for my engineering degree. O well enough crap about my life let's talk a minute about racing.
   AHDRA will be in New Jersey this weekend! We all know Rockingham was a blast and I'm certain Jersey won't disappoint. As always The All Harley Drag Racing Association will be filled with fast bikes and good times! Cruise on up there and check it out. Unfortunately I wont make it to Jersey this weekend so I apologize in advance for no up close and personal pictures. Rest assured though I will definitely have some race coverage throughout the weekend.
   I would just like to say congrats one more time to my girl April, I love you lots and make me proud!
   By the way, I attached a picture of the bike in travel to the race track mode. Enjoy and have a awesome weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment