Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Guess Going This Fast It's Hard To Slow Down

   Wow, what a crazy day! The photographer who shot the picture of me found in my banner on the home page has asked me to help design his web page and do some reconstruction. It's been a little while since I've done any web design but I'm definitely excited to get in there and make it happen.
   That's only one half of the story. Upon leaving work yesterday I received a phone call from my buddy Reno. He was pretty stoked with the write up I did about myself here on the blog and he was interested in getting one together for himself and HeadBlade.
   What an opportunity, creating and running a blog for a pro racer. Needless to say I can't wait to see what kind of developments come of this.

Check out the blog for Shaun Reno here.


No comments:

Post a Comment